Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Pregnancy Faves! First Trimester

This being my third pregnancy to make it past the first trimester, I've learned a few things. Like what to avoid.
Some of my triggers are heavy scents, hunger and feeling overheated.
These are things I've enjoyed this time around, so I thought I would share.

Pictures were taken from online sources. Picture 3. is from
the website: livelaugheat.com. The others can be found
on the websites of the retailers. 
 1. Indigo Blue Skinny Jeans from Motherhood Maternity. I love that the band at the top is not too thick, making it more breathable. Also, they fall comfortably under my belly, so I can breathe easy.

2. Lush Eau Roma Water. It's a simple toner water I spritz on as often as I need a little refreshing. The scent is very natural and calming. I sometimes even spray it on for fragrance, since I can't handle perfumes.

3. Ginger Cat Cookies from Trader Joe's. Keeping these on hand really helped with morning sickness throughout the first trimester and beyond. I kept them in my room for the first 16 weeks or so.

4. Suave Professionals Rosemary and Mint. I know it's the cheap stuff, but this scent is so good! If you don't have hair with special needs, this is a great basic shampoo that cleanses well. The conditioner does what it should. Why spend more than you have to, right?

5. Folgers Lively Columbian Decaf. We're coffee snobs around here (full disclosure). But honestly, this is a great decaf! I'm able to enjoy more than one cup a day and drinking decaf helps me keep my blood pressure and heart burn under control.

I shop on a realistic budget. All of these things are reasonably priced, so I hope if you're expecting, you can enjoy them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment